Your Ship Explained

A BLOG DEVOTED TO CREATING THE LIFE YOU TRULY WANT TO LIVE,
OR WHY AM I PARTICIPATING IN THE RAT RACE WHEN I HATE RATS?

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Climb

So I'm still working on tying my "Choices" blog together so in the mean time thought I'd offer something here that I am finding very powerful.  We've all no doubt heard of Miley Cyrus.  The young Disney star who seems to be headed down the same road Brittney and Lindsay took which is very sad.  Anyway she had a hit song from her movie called "The Climb" and I need to include it here because it is very powerful and it fits with the theme of my blog.  Thank you Miley for the inspiration and be safe.

The Climb

I can almost see it, that dream I'm dreamin' but there's a voice inside my head saying
you'll never reach it.  Every step I'm takin, every move I'm making feels
lost with no direction, my faith is shaken but I, I gotta keep tryin,
gotta keep my head held high.

Always gonna be another mountain,  always gonna want to make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side.
It's the climb.

The struggles I'm facing, the chances I'm taking, sometimes might knock me down but
no I'm not breaking.  I may not know it but these are the moments that I'm gonna
remember most yeah just gotta keep going, and I, I gotta be strong, just keep pushing on.

Cause there's

Always gonna be another mountain,  always gonna want to make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes you're gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side.
It's the climb.

It's awesome!  It's the truth.  As the saying goes..."Success is not a destination, it's a journey"

God Bless

video of the day: Miley of course,  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

No comments:

Post a Comment